How To Apply To Study At Mopani South East TVET College
Mopani South East TVET College addresses the need for skilled artisans, IT Technicians, and professionals in the tourism and hospitality industries and Finance.
The college offers various programmes in Engineering and Business training which relate directly to South Africa’s developmental needs for skilled individuals in Engineering, Financial and Management fields.
The following programmes are offered at the college:
- National Certificate Vocational Programmes
- Nated/Report 191 Programmes
- Occupational Programmes
Their courses are offered at three different campuses, namely Mosate Hotel School, Phalaborwa Campus and Sir Val Duncan Campus.
Here is how to apply online to study at Mopani South East TVET College:
- Go to the Mopani TVET College website and click on the apply link for the relevant year you are applying for.
- You will then need to register a student profile.
- You must enter your valid South African ID number or Passport number if you are a foreign student.
- Then you must create a password and confirm the password.
- Click the box on the bottom left corner of the screen to confirm that you are able to use the website.
- Click ‘Register’ to register your profile.
- You are now able to log in with your username and password. (Your username will be your ID number)
- On the student dashboard, click “Create New Application”
- Select the qualification of your choice.
- Upload the required documents which include, a certified copy of your results, proof of residence, a certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your Guardian or Next of Kin)
Mopani South East TVET College provides help to their students when applying for financial aid and all students are encouraged to apply for NSFAS funding.
The college offers a variety of skills and leadership programmes in partnership with Government SETA’s and they aim to use this to fill economic demands of the community.