The University of Stirling International Sports Scholarship is designed to support outstanding student-athletes who have achieved success at national or international levels in their chosen sport, and who are committed to pursuing their academic and athletic goals simultaneously.
The University of Stirling in Scotland offers International Sports Scholarships to outstanding student-athletes who have achieved success at national or international levels in their chosen sport.
University of Stirling International Sports Scholarship | How to Apply
These scholarships are designed to help support athletes as they pursue their academic and athletic goals simultaneously.
To be eligible for the International Sports Scholarship at the University of Stirling, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Academic Requirements: Applicants must have strong academic credentials and meet the entry requirements for their chosen program at the University of Stirling. Applicants must provide certified transcripts of their academic qualifications, such as high school or university transcripts, as well as any other relevant academic documents.
- Sporting Achievement: Applicants must have achieved a high level of performance in their sport at national or international levels. Applicants must provide evidence of their sporting achievements, such as results from competitions or tournaments, rankings, and awards.
- Future Potential: Applicants must demonstrate potential for future success in their sport and academic pursuits. Applicants must provide evidence of their commitment to developing their skills and achieving their goals in both areas.
- Commitment: Applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to their sport and academic pursuits. Applicants must provide evidence of their ability to balance their academic and athletic responsibilities, and their willingness to contribute to the university’s sports program.
- Residency: Applicants must be eligible to study and reside in the UK without any immigration restrictions.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must complete an online application form, provide supporting documentation, and provide details of their sporting achievements. Shortlisted candidates may be required to attend an interview or trial depending on the sport they play.
If successful, scholarship recipients will receive a range of benefits, including financial support, access to world-class sports facilities and coaches, and opportunities to compete at the highest level of university sports.