AFDA Durban Registration 2024/2025 | How to register online on the South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance (AFDA) portal.
The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance (AFDA) registration process for prospective undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate program students is simple and stress-free. Stay focused and read below:
AFDA Durban Registration 2024/2025
Below are the steps on how to successfully register at the AFDA Portal for the 2024 academic year.
Log onto the registration portal via https://www.afda.co.za/ using your STUDENT NUMBER and PASSWORD.
- If you do not have a password, click on CREATE A PASSWORD to continue.
Click on ITS iENABLER under administrative utilities.
- Detailed instructions on how to use each option can be accessed by clicking on the blue question mark at each process
New Qualification Registration
- Click on REGISTRATION to start the registration process.
- Work your way through all the processes listed on the left.
- Please verify your personal contact and address details.
- Read the Academic Registration Rules or Agreement and click on I ACCEPT to be able to continue with Online Registration.
- Click on SUBMIT REGISTRATION.
- Enter qualification information and click on save and continue.
- Select the module you want to add to your qualification and click on SAVE AND CONTINUE.
- Verify the modules you want to add and click on CONTINUE.
- Add a new Module to your current Registration
• Verify your Registration Cost and click on MAKE PAYMENT.
• Enter your card details and relevant information and click on PAY NOW.
• Click on REGISTRATION.
• Click on ACCEPT REGISTRATION to view Proof of registration or click on EMAIL PROOF OF REGISTRATION to email a copy to yourself
- Click on LOG OUT and navigate back to the portal tab.
- You will have immediate access to the ONLINE ORIENTATION module to familiarize yourself with the online learning environment, as well as the tools and skills required for online studies.
- You will further be able to access your REGISTERED MODULE with all your reading and study materials for downloading/saving/printing a week prior to the module start date.
- The module will officially start running on Monday (module start date) for participation in activities and assignments, etc.
AFDA Contact Details
+27 (0) 11 482 8345
41 FROST AVENUE, AUCKLAND PARK 2092 JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA
+27 (0) 21 448 7600
18 LOWER SCOTT ROAD, OBSERVATORY 7925 CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
+27 (0) 31 569 2252
2A HIGH DALE ROAD, GLEN ANIL 4051 DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA
+27 (0) 41 582 1266
28 BIRD STREET CENTRAL 6006, PORT ELIZABETH