Engage your education in South Africa. Applications for Capitec High School Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail About this scholarship program, its benefits, and step by step application process.
Capitec High School Scholarships 2024/2025 is a fully funded Masters scholarship for international students. The Capitec High School Scholars Program (CHSSP) targets academically brilliant yet economically deprived young people in Africa who will underwrite to the transformation of the continent through their knowledge, attitudes, skills, and values demonstrated by their leadership.
Capitec High School Scholarships 2024/2025 | How to Apply
Capitec Foundation was established in June 2015 as an independent, non-profit organisation that manages the corporate social investment initiatives of Capitec Bank.
The Foundation’s main purpose is to campaign for better quality education, particularly in terms of improving numeracy skills and raising the financial literacy levels in South Africa.
ABOUT THE CAPITEC BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Capitec is inviting students to apply for their external bursary programme, for the 2024/2025 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies, within the following fields:
- Actuarial Science
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Data Science
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics)
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (Computer Science, Software Development, Systems Development)
- Machine Learning
- Quantitative Risk Management
www.opportunitynotify.com is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Capitec Bursary.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CAPITEC BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at Capitec Bursary Application 2024
Enter “www.opportunitynotify.com” in the field asking how you heard about the Capitec bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic results, if currently studying (certified copy)
Contact the Bursary Provider
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Capitec directly:
Contact page: https://www.capitecbank.co.za/contact-us/
Or use the chat function on the leap.ly application platform
Capitec Foundation aims
- Improve the performance and numeracy skills of learners in maths and maths-related careers
- Improve financial literacy of consumers through financial life skills programmes
- Improve financial life skills among learners and school leaders
- Develop school leaders within education institutions in the communities that Capitec Bank serves
- Support organisations that are actively involved in having a positive and long-term impact on the care and support of abused and neglected women and children with once-off donations
- Fund education support programmes such as IkamvaYouth, Primestars eduCate revision programme, National Science Week, and University of Cape Town mathematics competition
- Bursary programme for selected Grade 10 – 12 learners in the Western and Eastern Cape (as our resources increase we will roll out to other provinces)
- Bursary programme for selected principals in the Western Cape (as our resources increase we will roll out to other provinces) in partnership with the Graduate School of Business at the University of Cape Town
- Financial life skills programmes that create awareness of personal money management
- Support community organisations that are actively contributing to the care and safe refuge of children who have been abused, neglected, abandoned and orphaned and support (e.g. through counseling and refuge) women who have been victims of abuse content
Email [email protected] to request assistance with sponsorships.