The Metropolitan Learnership Opportunity Application form is available for all positions, qualifications, and how to apply and other important vacancies are published, All Eligible and interested applicants should apply before the Metropolitan deadline here on Opportunitynotify.com
Full Detail of Metropolitan Learnership Opportunity | How to Apply
Are you currently unemployed and living in the Gauteng region? Are you seeking a Learnership opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry-leading health business? Are you a dynamic, self-starter who is passionate about client service? This is the opportunity for you!
We have an exciting learnership available at Momentum Health Solutions, which will commence on 01 October 2023 and be completed on 30 September 2024.
So, what is a Learnership?
A Learnership provides an opportunity for you to gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the workplace. This work-based learning programme leads to an Occupational Certificate: Health Care Benefits Advisor NQF Level 5, SAQA ID 105030.
Although completion of the Learnership does not guarantee full-time employment, it allows invaluable experience for you to kick start your career as it enables learners to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Medical Aid Administration and insurance industry.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with minimum of 40%.
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit to a 12-month programme.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Upload a certified copy of your matric certificate and ID (Copies should not be older than 3 months) What you’ll need:
- Be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Be available from 01 October 2023 to 30 September 2024.
- Be able to commute to the workplace on their own.
- Not be studying (part-time or full-time) at the tertiary level during the duration of the Learnership
- Not have completed the same leadership previously.
How to Apply for Metropolitan Learnership Opportunity
NOTE: Apply Early with your good qualifications, When the shortlisted name is out you will be informed fast
If you need help or have any questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box.