The Unilever In-Service Trainee Programme Application form is available for all positions, qualifications, and how to apply and other important vacancies are published, All Eligible and interested applicants should apply before the Unilever deadline here on Opportunitynotify.com
Full Detail of Unilever In-Service Trainee Programme | How to Apply
Join Unilever: Quality In-Service Trainee Opportunity
Do you want to start your career in a fast-paced, innovative environment?
Unilever has an interesting In-Service Trainee opening in Quality at their Boksburg Factory.
This could be your moment to shine if you’re passionate about quality, eager to learn, and eager to contribute!
- Position Title: In Service Trainee – Quality • Location: Boksburg Factory • Closing Date: August 25th, 2023
You’ll do the following:
As an In-Service Trainee, you will play an important role in Unilever’s operations. Your tasks will include the following:
- Completing all Unilever learnership criteria, including as training, assessments, project completion, and so on.
- Participating in various manufacturing line operations such as packing, cleaning, quality inspections, and so on.
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) applicable to your given operation.
- Ensuring adherence to safety regulations, quality standards, and business concepts.
- A Grade 12 diploma with a 50% pass mark in Core Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Be enrolled in a National Diploma program requiring P1/P2 work experience in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or Food Technology.
- Understand laboratory methods and practices.
- Have fundamental computer abilities, such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Have strong written and verbal communication abilities, as well as fluency in English.
How to Apply for Unilever In-Service Trainee Programme
NOTE: Apply Early with your good qualifications, When the shortlisted name is out you will be informed fast
How to Use:
It is simple to apply for this wonderful opportunity:
- Email Sibongile opens in a new window your updated CV, Matric certificate, Academic Results, and the most recent University Letter showing your requirement for P1 & P2.email@example.com.
- If you haven’t heard back from Unilever within 14 days of applying, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please Attach all needed documentation specified in the advertisement by the closing date to avoid disqualification.
Inclusion and Diversity:
Unilever is dedicated to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion.
They believe in building a workplace that accepts and values each individual’s unique contributions.
If you require assistance or have unique access needs, please let us know during the application process.
Unilever strives to make your recruitment experience as inclusive and supportive as possible.
If you need help or have any questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box.