Nsfas Status Check Using Id Number
We are happy to info you about Nsfas Status Check Using Id Number check below for full info
How to Check NSFAS Status Online. Follow the guidelines below to check the NSFAS application status online. This guide will help you check your NSFAS status via NSFAS Student Portal.
How to Check Your NSFAS Application Status Online
Follow the steps below to check your NSFAS application status online
- Login to myNSFAS Student Portal
- Click on myNSFAS on the navigation tab
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on Sign In
- Navigate to your NSFAS Dashboard
- Click on Track Funding Progress
- Wait for the system to load and display the status of your application
Expenses Covered by NSFAS
The NSFAS bursary for students covers the following fees and expenses
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Learning Material
- Personal Care
- Accommodation or Transport
NSFAS Online Status Code
NSFAS Application status and their meaning
- Application Submitted: The application has been verified by NSFAS
- Filtering: Checking your qualifications
- Validation: NSFAS is conducting third-party checks with SASSA and the Department of Home Affairs.
- Evaluation: NSFAS is verifying all the documents you have submitted during your application.
- Funding Eligibility: NSFAS is verifying your household financial status that was declared in your application.
- Awaiting Academic Results/Admission: NSFAS is checking your academic results and your admission status.
- Awaiting Registration: NSFAS is receiving data from your institution to enable them to create a bursary agreement.
- The signing of the Agreement: At this stage, you need to sign your bursary agreement so that NSFAS can disburse your allowances.
NSFAS Contact Details
Toll-Free: 08000 67327 | [email protected]
You can also Visit your nearest NYDA office