Sassa SRD New Verification Methods
New Verification Method for SRD R350 Grants From Sassa
This new requirement will change individuals who need to perform tasks such as clearing a referred status, opening a Postbank account, updating their mobile number, or selecting cash send payments.
The implementation of biometric identity verification aims to strengthen security measures and prevent fraudulent activities within the grant system.
SASSA SRD Identity Verification [COVID-19 SRD]
- Clearing of a referred status
- Clients who have selected a Postbank account to be opened on their behalf
- Clients wishing to update their mobile number
- Clients requesting to be paid via the cash-send method
- Clients will receive two SMSes from SASSA, please click on the link provided on the second SMS (Kindly note that this link is only valid for 3 days/ 72 hours).