We are happy to info you about the New Verification Method for SRD R350 Grants From Sassa just go slow below to see the full details. Sassa has implemented measures to enhance the security of the R350 grant, ensuring that beneficiaries and applicants are less vulnerable to fraud. One of these measures involves the introduction of biometric identity verification for individuals accessing services related to the Social Relief of Distress (SRD) grant.
- 1 New Verification Method for SRD R350 Grants From SASSA
- 2 FAQs on New Verification Method for SRD R350 Grants From SASSA
- 2.1 What is the new verification method for SRD R350 grants?
- 2.2 Why is SASSA introducing a new verification method?
- 2.3 How will the video call verification process work?
- 2.4 What if I cannot participate in the video call?
- 2.5 What if I do not pass the video call verification process?
- 2.6 Where can I get more information about the new verification method?
- 2.7 Share this:
New Verification Method for SRD R350 Grants From SASSA
This new requirement will affect individuals who need to perform tasks such as clearing a referred status, opening a Postbank account, updating their mobile number, or selecting cash send payments. The implementation of biometric identity verification aims to strengthen security measures and prevent fraudulent activities within the grant system.
New Verification Method for SRD R350 Grants From Sassa introduced