Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to work and study in Canada.
Canadian University of Regina Scholarships 2024 The Fully Paid for International Students are available to students from all nations who wish to pursue undergraduate degree programs. There are majors in every field, including social sciences, the arts, engineering, computer science, business, management, and development.
- 1 University of Regina Scholarships 2024 | How to Apply
- 1.1 About the University of Regina:
- 1.2 University of Regina Scholarships Description:
- 1.3 Scholarship Coverage:
- 1.4 Study Programs Offered by the University of Regina:
- 1.5 Eligibility Requirements:
- 1.6 Required Documents:
- 1.7 Application Deadline:
- 1.8 Application Procedure for University of Regina Scholarships:
- 1.9 Share this:
University of Regina Scholarships 2024 | How to Apply
They support the academic and personal growth of their pupils by advancing education. Take advantage of the University of Regina’s undergraduate scholarships for international students to discover more.
About the University of Regina:
The establishment of Regina College, a modest boarding high school established in 1911 by the Methodist church, served as the foundation for the University of Regina, a large university. The of Regina offers a number of scholarships and bursaries to its students in its ten departments at the certificate, diploma, and degree levels in a wide range of disciplines.
University of Regina Scholarships Description:
Scholarship Country: Canada
Host Institute: University of Regina
Course Level: Undergraduate Degrees
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Who is Eligible? International Students
Deadline Date: March 2024
- The University of will be automatically considered all overseas applicants to undergraduate degree programs.
- A minimum 85 percent entrance average is required for students.
- Students will have the option of receiving a $3,000 credit against their tuition or eight months of on-campus residence.
- There will be four awards given to overseas degree-seeking students from regions of the world with the highest admission averages. University of Regina Scholarships will be automatically evaluated for new students starting in the fall.
- $5,000 will be given in the first year, and if the academic requirements are met, it will be renewed annually.
Study Programs Offered by the University of Regina:
All the Academic Fields are available for Session 2024. The Duration of bachelor’s Degree Programs is 4-5 Years. Details in the below lines:
- Business Administration
- Centre for Continuing Education
- Applied Science
- Kinesiology & Health Studies
- Media, Art, and Performance
- Social Work
- Qualified Countries: Submissions from around the world are approved.
- Course or Subjects Eligible: In any subject offered by the university, the sponsorship will be awarded
- Eligibility Criteria: Students eligible for admission directly from a high school (or equivalent) into a direct-entry undergraduate program will be awarded undergraduate students on a research permit.
- Motivational Letter
- Your High School Transcript
- General Secondary Certificate
- Candidates must have a prior degree credential.
- Applicants have to fulfill the university’s English language criteria.
The closing date to apply online for the University of Regina Scholarships 2024 is March 2024 for international students.
Application Procedure for University of Regina Scholarships:
The Application process is online completely. Students can apply online by reading the instructions and documents that are required during the application. Students can apply before the closing date.