Applications for Funza Lushaka Bursary for 2023/2024 are open Check Below!
About Funza Lushaka Bursary 2023, How to apply, requirements, and the application deadline for the Funza Lushaka bursaries program.
Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme 2023/2024 | How to Apply
- For students who desire to become teachers, there is a multi-year bursary program called the Funza Lushaka Bursary Program.
- Every meritorious applicant who completed their bachelor’s degree after graduating from matriculation is eligible for this merit-based stipend, which can be used to earn a teaching degree in a prioritized topic area specialty while attending any of the 24 public institutions.
- These bursaries come with a requirement that recipients teach in a public school for the same number of years they got the bursary.
Requirements for Funza Lushaka
- A matriculation/Grade 12 level exemption or admittance to bachelor’s degree courses.
- At least a level 4 pass at the matriculation level in the topic that leads to the applicant’s priority area or subject of specialization.
- A pass in mathematics or a level 4 pass in mathematical literacy at the Grade 12 level is necessary for Foundation Phase specialization.
- A level 4 pass in the home language is also necessary.
- Students who do not have these topics at the matric level and who want to specialize in teaching technology subjects, including CAT, must have at least a level 4 pass in mathematics.
- Academic record demonstrating full qualification completion with two (2) Technical Subjects/modules studied up to second-year level.
- Prior to enrolling, prospective students must be accepted by a higher education institution (HEI).
Visit the Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme 2023/2024 Website HERE